Google Scholar Profile
- Zeng, X. and R. He, 2016. Gulf Stream variability and a triggering mechanism of its large meander in the South Atlantic Bight. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 121(11), 8021-8038. [PDF]
- Zeng, X., R. He, Z. Xue, H. Wang, Y. Wang, Z. Yao, W. Guan, and J. Warrillow, 2015. River- derived sediment suspension and transport in the Bohai, Yellow, and East China Seas: A modeling study. Continental Shelf Research 111, 112-125. [PDF]
- Zeng, X., Y. Li, and R. He, 2015. Predictability of the Loop Current variation and eddy shedding process in the Gulf of Mexico using an artificial neural network approach. Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology 32, 1098-1111. [PDF]
- Zeng, X., Y. Li, R. He, and Y. Yin, 2015. Clustering of Loop Current patterns based on the satellite-observed sea surface height and self-organizing map. Remote Sensing Letters 6(1), 11- 19. [PDF]
- Wang, H., A. Wang, N. Bi, X. Zeng, and H. Xiao, 2014. Seasonal distribution of suspended sediment in the Bohai Sea, China. Continental Shelf Research 90: 17-32.
- Yin, Y., X. Lin, Y. Li, and X. Zeng, 2014. Seasonal variability of Kuroshio intrusion northeast of Taiwan as revealed by self-organizing map. Chinese Journal of Oceanography and Limnology 32(6): 1435-1442.
- Zeng X., W.B. Guan, and C. Pang, 2011. Cumulative influence of long term reclamation on hydrodynamics in the Xiangshangang Bay. Journal of Marine Science 29(1), 73-83.
- Dong L.X., W.B. Guan, Q. Chen, X.H. Li, X.H. Liu, and X. Zeng, 2011. Sediment transport in the Yellow Sea and East China Sea. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science 93, 248-258.